Press Registration Form
The following can be granted press accreditation:
- Holders of a valid and officially approved press cards whose editorial assignment has a direct thematically relation to the event.
- National or international media representatives who can prove their journalistic (also photographic) occupation as follows:
- By presenting the original copy of authored articles which are no older than six months at the time of the event or which have been published at the time of the previous same event.
- By presenting the original copy of the corporate / legal notice, which is no older than six months at the time of the event, mentioning you as editor or permanent editorial staff.
- By presenting the original and signed copy of a written order placed by a publication relating to the actual event.
- By presenting a web link to an online publication you have published yourself and which is established in the relevant exhibition community.
- Media representatives who can prove to regularly report on the relevant event and therefore considerably contribute to the success of the event in the media. Hereby copies of the published articles and / or web links are to be submitted with the application for accreditation.